1. Finish setting up classroom, including decor. (Bring items from home + buy + potentially make some things if time permits.)
2. Finalize syllabi for the two preps I'm teaching this year.
3. Contact fellow AP-prep teacher about year-long overview + planning questions. Arrange meeting for 8/8 or 8/9.
4. Organize giant built-in bookshelves by topic or genre or collection or all three.
5. Plan ESS meeting with principal to address teachers, budget, dates, buses, snacks, etc.
6. Contact ESS program designer for coordinator credentials and instructions.
7. Set up Google classrooms and load with pertinent class data.
8. Send district pr coordinator Europe pics from student trip.
9. Call Barnes & Noble about HTRLLP order.
10. Tweak class supply list and expectations.