It's been a while since I've shared my current entertainment faves with you, so I thought I'd take the chance to give you a glimpse into what I'm reading, watching, and listening to these days.
1. The Book of Speculation
2. Travel blogs about Madrid - I'll recommend some of them soon!
1. House of Lies - Wow! So smart and satirical and witty and right on the edge; it may be too graphic in terms of language and sex for some people to view though.
2. Wentworth - Warning: I like the characters, but the show is a little bit too raw for my tastes. The violence is so very real and the pain that the characters experience is so vivid that I just don't think I can watch this right now. I may come back to it at a later date though.Think of it as an Australian version of Orange is the New Black that is done in the style of Oz.
3. The Walking Dead
4. Love - Netflix original programming -> a dark comedy that is smart and satirical in a millennial sort of way - it might be too young for me, but I'm still loving it.
1. Pandora station - Lite pop hits
2. Nine Track Mind album by Charlie Puth
3. Livin' on a High Note album by Mavis Staples
4. Not an Apology album by Bea Miller
What about you? Are you listening to something amazing that I must hear or reading something I must read or watching something that I must see? Fill me in on your current faves, please!
I loved (heeh) Love! You might also like Master of None, another Netflix show. My husband and I breezed through both of those, I wish they were longer! Oh, and I thoroughly enjoyed Michael Pollan's Cooked, which is also on Netflix.ReplyDelete
The Walking Dead is my favorite show. 😃ReplyDelete