If you love to travel like I do, then I think you'd really enjoy checking out these travel sites. I don't have any affiliation with any of them except as a user; they don't know I exist. Haha!
1. The American Nomad www.theamericannomad.com
2. Spanish Sabores http://spanishsabores.com/
3. The Everywhereist http://www.everywhereist.com/
4. Everything Everywhere (podcast + blog) http://everything-everywhere.com/blog/
5. Adelante http://www.adelanteblog.com/
6. Utrip https://utrip.com/
7. Skyscanner http://www.skyscanner.com/
8. Flea Market Insiders http://www.fleamarketinsiders.com/
9. Lonely Planet www.lonelyplanet.com
10. Travel and Leisure http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-articles
Let me know which ones you check out and like. Do you have any other travel sites that are fab that I haven't mentioned in this or a previous post? Please do share. I'm already so excited about my impending European trip with students and then my solo time in Madrid that I can hardly stand it!