(My desk as I left it last night - not clean but manageable at least)
1. Schedule out blog posts for one month ahead - I'm tired of scrambling to get posts up at the last minute. I think I'll provide better content and have a more relaxed life if I can do a bit of planning ahead here.
2. Make a spring banner to hang somewhere in my house. Maybe the mantel? Maybe my studio? Maybe my bedroom?
3. Order a huge printing of 2015 photos - mainly from October through December. Does Snapfish have a coupon right now? Does Persnickety ever run a fabulous deal?
4. Make my 2015 Week in the Life mini-album.
5. Finish my Paris 2015 album projects.
Can I do it? I sure hope so. I figure keeping my list to just 5 goals was pretty reasonable. What are your goals for a creative February?