If y'all are looking for something to listen to, check out the latest songs I downloaded on iTunes. I needed something to listen to while I painted trim last weekend, so I treated myself to a handful of songs.
Warning: some songs are explicit, but I think clean versions are available of all of them
1. See You Again - Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth
2. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
3. Sugar - Maroon 5
4. Good for You - Selena Gomez featuring A$AP Rocky
5. Can't Feel My Face - The Weekend
6. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth featuring Meghan Trainor
7. Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
8. Downtown - Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis featuring Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee and Grandmaster Caz
9. Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend
10. Locked Away - R. City featuring Adam Levine
I love them all and have enjoyed committing all the lyrics to memory as I sing at the top of my lungs while working on my scrapbook studio renovation. Hey, whatever it takes, right?
And since every post needs a pic, here I am Tuesday afternoon getting ready to take a quick nap before my night class began. (Notice that I'm sporting the teacher glasses - I battled a headache off and on all day, unfortunately.) Nope, I never did manage to fall asleep...but it sure was fun to try.