While I have plenty of projects around the house that I should do, I've been pondering some projects that I just want to do. They aren't scrapbooking projects; God knows I have plenty of those I could be working on right this minute. Do you have some 'want to do' projects (either scrapbooking or otherwise) on your list right now? I'd love to hear what they are. 😊
1. Revamp my scrapbook space (repaint to change bright turquoise walls the preteen version of Kelsey wanted & rearrange/reorganize for a more calming space) Any suggestions on color and arrangement? I've been looking at online examples and already feel a little overwhelmed.
2. Make a couple of new school spirit shirts. Maybe matching canvas shoes? Maybe a tote bag?
3. Make another fauxdori, using the lessons I learned from my first attempt. Fill it with notebooks and use it for my lists class in September.
4. Stamp a metal pendant for a personalized piece of jewelry.
5. Design a dashboard for my planner + divider sections/sheets.
Oh, and it's incredibly ironic that I'm typing up this blog post when I should be clearing cobwebs, doing laundry, and mopping the floors. The fact that I'm too tired to do much but sit here and write about what I want to do isn't lost on me either. C'est la vie!