Like any other homeowner, I have a 'to do' list for my home and yard that's a mile long. Today, I thought I'd share with you the top 10 projects I've been avoiding. Oh, there are many more than ten items to do. These are just the ones I've been avoiding purposefully. Do any of y'all relate?
1. Have lattice trim on deck repaired out back. There are two holes where Kelsey's dogs barreled through at some point. Problem? I'll have to hire it done bc I don't own any saws.
2. Figure out why sink in my master bathroom isn't flowing properly. It sprays out everywhere except the middle of the faucet. Problem? I know nothing about plumbing and would have to hire someone to come do it.
3. Clean out garage. Problem? Huge armoire needs to be moved & I def can't do that on my own. Plus, idk where I want to put that piece of furniture. Also, there are bugs out there. Shiver!
4. Have giant tree trimmed in backyard. Problem, it'll cost big bucks to trim & even more to take it down. Is it wrong to hope for a strong storm? Preferably one that would make the tree land on my roof and maybe even take out the master bathroom? I'm kidding. Sort of...
5. Repaint my studio space so that it's no longer a deep shade of turquoise that Kelsey loved as a preteen. Problem? I'm lazy and hate painting, but I'm too cheap to hire it done.
6. Clean out bonus room attached to garage & purge ruthlessly. Problem? It's hot out there. And buggy. And some of the stuff is Kelsey's. And it's hot. And I don't know what else I'd do with the space anyway.
7. Get battery replaced for ceiling fan remote in master bedroom since that's the only way to operate it. Problem? Guys at specialty battery store are uber creepy, so I avoid that place.
8. Replace water filter on my fridge. Problem? I don't know how.
9. Repair window sills that Kelsey's dog chewed as a pup. Problem? Messy + expensive + I'd have to hire it done.
10. Replace all hvac register covers throughout house. Problem? I'd rather spend my money on something else.