1. Sitting in comfortable chairs pretty much everywhere I go; it's like Europeans are afraid to get too comfy or something, even in their own homes
2. Changing out my purse to suit my outfit and mood vs. selection based on theft deterrent and having just one choice with me
3. Top sheets because sometimes I need just a sheet when it's hot, but no cover at all feels wrong; can we talk about this whole duvet thing while we're at it?
4. Buying what I want without worrying about luggage overages and shipping constraints
5. Soft toilet paper, 'nuff said
6. Most of the tv channels being in English because it's disappointing when Sheldon Cooper is speaking German
7. Unlimited soft drink with ice refills; I always feel dehydrated after spending much time in Europe
8. Using a soft, fresh towel and washcloth each day instead of making one rough towel last a whole week (ick!)
9. Surfing online with no thought to data overages or wifi accessibility
10. Playing with my scrapbooking supplies and other artsy things; I'm itching to create some beautiful things
Give me a few weeks at home, and I'm sure I'll be thinking about my next big adventure. For now, I'll just focus on the things I'm looking forward to at home. Although I love to travel, there's always something magical about coming home to your space and your people!