1. The Miami Burger by Bobby Flay - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/miami-burger-recipe.html
2. Grilled Shrimp Fajita Foil Pack - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/healthy-grilled-shrimp-fajita-foil-pack.html
3. Grilled Chicken with Garlic Herb Dressing by Tyler Florence - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/grilled-chicken-with-garlic-herb-dressing-and-grilled-lemon-recipe.html
4. Tequila Lime Chicken by Ina Garten - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/tequila-lime-chicken-recipe.html
5. Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Pine Nut Pesto by Giada de Laurentiss - http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-chicken-with-spinach-and-pine-nut-pesto-recipe.html
I doubt I'll have a chance to make more than one of these before I head to Europe in about 10 days, but I'm looking ahead to some grilling when I return. What are your favorite things to grill? Do tell. I'm always looking for new ideas beyond the basic brat, kabob, or burger.