2. This blog is fodder for future scrapbook pages.
3. Because I'm an unfulfilled writer deep down...
4. Some people like to read it or look at it or laugh at it or whatev.
5. It's a great way to record travel memories and photos in a tangible way.
6. The way my life changes and grows is reflected in this written and visual journey.
7. Sometimes I need to appreciate my life more; this blog helps me do that.
8. It's a record of who I was at a given time; like my scrapbooks, it says "I was here."
9. It celebrates both the exciting and the mundane parts of life, and I want to get better at recognizing both.
10. Other people get a chance to know me, and I get a chance to get to know myself better.
Have you tried blogging or do you just prefer to read? I find that I don't read as many blogs now that I blog myself. Maybe that's because I'm busy doing other things or maybe it's because I don't want my blog to be too influenced by what I read; I'm just not sure. I do know that I must love blogging enough to continue it. It's definitely a lot of work to have a post ready each day.
Is there a particular kind of content you wish I'd include more or less of on my blog? Here's your chance to let me know. :)