At that point, my desk was such a mess that I couldn't make myself do anymore work on it for several days. This weekend, I forced myself to clean up my desk area significantly and try to put things to some sort of rights. Here's a look at my improved, albeit not totally organized, desk right now.It's at least a step in the right direction...
On Saturday, I went through my mini-album and adhered the journaling cards and titles I had chosen for the pages. Most pages don't have titles, but I think that's perfectly okay in a mini-album.
Then, Sunday afternoon, I gathered several embellishments and began adhering those in the album. Since I used glossy accents to adhere some items, I had to step away and let things dry for a while. (That's what's going on in the photo above from my desk.)
Finally, Tuesday (since I was off work for Election Day), I went back into my studio and finished the album up by writing my journaling and adding the finishing touches of ribbon, washi tape, and a title for my front cover of my album. Here's a look at the cover of the final project:
For the first time ever, I'm including a video to show the mini-album I made. Hope you guys like it! Take a look and listen, then let me know what you think.
Go and be crafty, my peeps!