2. Finish my December Daily album. (I'm on day 11 now, so I'll need to work on it quite a bit more. Let's plan on 4 more sessions of 2 hours each just to be on the safe side.) (Update 1/3 - I'm on day 16 now. I 'might' be able to finish tomorrow afternoon; it's possible at least.)
3. Organize closet and clean large guest room. Right now, it's a bit out of control where I rearranged all of my closets. When I got tired and didn't know where to put something, I put it in that room. As a result, the bed is covered in clothes a la 14 year old girls everywhere. Not a problem unless I have a guest who doesn't want to sleep in the tiny guest room, oh, and unless I want to live like an actual grown-up. (I estimate 2 hours and a bottle of wine will be needed to do this.) (Update 1/3 - I've started, but it's a much larger task than I anticipated.)
5. Grade the 50 hero essays I've been avoiding for two months. (Realistically, this will take me at least 2 sessions of 3-4 hours each. At least I should be able to multi-task and watch/listen to tv at the same time.) I am the world's worst procrastinator and have totally done this to myself. That doesn't make it any easier though. Oh, how I dread this... (Update 1/3 - I've graded 8 of them. Unfortunately, this means my first couple of days back to school will be quite stressful.)
6. Return items to Ross and Macy's. (Let's allot an hour for this task.) (Update 1/3 - not happening this week - I'll try again next weekend.)
9. Finish the rough draft of my novel. I'm at 47,000 words, but I think the final product will be around 60,000 words. (If I'm really on my game, I could probably finish that in 3 sessions of 2-3 hours each.) (Update 1/3 - unrealistic goal - I'm reassessing for the end of January.)
10. Take/do a yoga class on Roku. I found a channel that has yoga options, and I'd like to try one. (A half hour should do it for that.) (Update 1/3 - still planning to do this tomorrow before heading back to work on Monday.)
As you can tell, I've got a lot on my to-do list to accomplish in the next 8 days. I might not accomplish everything, but it's good to aim high, right? If you have time off this week, what's on your list to do?