Here are some pics from the mini album I made yesterday. I wish it weren't dark & rainy this afternoon, so I could take better pics. I'm hopeful you can see the pics clearly enough. I had fun cranking out this quick project. Primarily, I used a WRMK pad of 4 X 6 cards and used some various PL style cards too. My embellishments/titles mainly came from that same WRMK pad, though I did include some random embellishments from Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Studio Calico and others. One small thing that I think makes a big difference -> I popped up some of the embellishments/titles with small pop dots. It really changes the feel of the page. I made my cover out of some thin chipboard that I had in my paper drawer and some small binder rings and raided my ribbon stash for the trim on the binder rings. As is my habit, I journaled in my handwriting for the sake of simplicity. Hope you like it!